You’ll love this moist, easy-to-make bread. It tastes even better the second day, so can be made a day ahead if preparing for friends or family. Enjoy!
Dry Ingredients: Wet Ingredients:
2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour 2 bananas, mashed & 2 cups blueberries
1 cup oat flour 1-1/2 cups sugar & 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tsp baking soda 2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp baking powder 3 eggs
1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 7″ x 3″ loaf pans.
2. Mix bananas, sugar, applesauce, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
4. Gently fold in blueberries and divide mixture between 2 loaf pans.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.