4 cloves of garlic or 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 cup light olive oil
6 (6.5 ounce) cans of chopped clams, undrained
2 (16 ounce) packages angel hair pasta or linguini
Freshly grated Romano cheese
1. Sauté garlic in olive oil in a large skillet until lightly brown.
2. Add clams to the garlic oil and heat thoroughly over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Prepare pasta according to package until al dente. Do NOT overcook.
4. Drain pasta and add to serving dish.
5. Pour clam sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parsley and cheese
Makes 12 servings.
Note: Use certified USDA organic and non-GMO project verified ingredients when possible.